If you're looking for a delicious homemade gift for your loved ones this Valentine's Day, make these Oreo Truffle-Stuffed Strawberries! Decadent truffles are stuffed inside strawberries, and dipped in chocolate!
OH YOU GUYS. I am so excited to be sharing this recipe with y'all today! In preparation of Valentine's Day, I decided to whip up something special. But not just anything, of course. I decided to Frankenstein together TWO beloved chocolatey treats into ONE dessert. These Oreo Truffle-Stuffed Strawberries are seriously amazing and the best of both worlds! I took the classic Oreo truffle mixture.. and put it inside a chocolate-covered strawberry. Yep. I went there. Your loved ones will adore these as gifts. But if you want to keep them all to yourself...I can't say I blame you!
I can guarantee you a store would charge you a solid $40 for a dozen of these. Lucky for you, all you need is jumbo strawberries, Oreos, cream cheese, and some chocolate. So that should run you... $8. For like, a MILLION of these. They may look fancy, but these stuffed strawberries are also deceivingly easy to make! You just wash your strawberries and carve out the tops. I find that a little strawberry carver like THIS made my life SO much easier. You make the crushed Oreo + cream cheese mixture in a bowl. Stuff your berries. Dip in melted chocolate. And you're done!
I can't believe it's already almost Valentine's Day, you guys. I swear January lasted like... 6 months. And now we have finally moved on and I'm sure the rest of the year is gonna fly by! I have a few cute Valentine's treats lined up this year, but I just had to start with these Oreo truffle-stuffed strawberries because the yum factor is UNREAL. The recipes makes 1 dozen, and I had already anticipated these strawberries laying around the house for days. My family is very good at eating cakes and cookies, but things like chocolate-covered strawberries? I wasn't hoping too hard. But, jk, these were all gone within like 3 hours. Oops.
I hope these Oreo truffle-stuffed strawberries will be part of your Valentine's festivities this year! They're the perfect gift for your girlfriends, significant other, mom, sister... yourself... really just anyone you like a lot. 😉 I am linking up this handy dandy tiny strawberry scooper to make your strawberry stuffing even easier!
Looking for more homemade truffles? Check out my 3-Ingredient Cookie Dough Truffles and Dark Chocolate Red Wine Truffles!
- 1 dozen large strawberries
- 1 sleeve Oreo cookies (about 15)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1-2 teaspoon coconut oil or shortening
- sprinkles, for decorating
- First, prepare your truffle mixture. In a food processor, pulse the Oreo cookies until fine crumbs form. Add in the cream cheese, and mix until creamy and smooth. Set aside.
- Now, prepare the strawberries. Wash and dry them well, then using a small strawberry huller, melon baller, or pointy spoon, carefully cut off the top and scoop out the insides, being careful to not cut a hole through the berry. Repeat with all.
- Spoon the Oreo truffle mixture into a zip-top baggie, and cut off the corner. Pipe the truffle mixture into each berry, making sure to stop when JUST full. Do not overfill.
- Now, combine the chocolate chips with the coconut oil/shortening in a microwave-safe bowl or cup, and heat in 20 sec intervals until smooth.
- Carefully dip the berries into the chocolate, and decorate with sprinkles. Chocolate coating should harden in just a few minutes. Enjoy!
*Disclaimer: I am part of the Amazon Associates Program, and there may be affiliate links on this page. If you buy anything through my website, I will receive a small percentage of the profit at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog!*
Leave a Reply