These Raspberry Coconut Mojitos are super simple, delicious, and so refreshing. They are the perfect cool drink on a hot summer night!
Happy Wednesday my loves, and welcome to another recipe for #BerryWeek! As it often happens each year when the weather gets hot, my motivation to cook complicated and lengthy recipes goes absolutely out the window. Just like the super simple crisp that I shared on Monday, these Raspberry Coconut Mojitos are crazy easy and take just a few minutes to whip up! They are the perfect refreshing drink to enjoy on the patio on a warm night.
What is a mojito made with?
Traditionally, a mojito is an alcoholic drink made with fresh mint, lime, rum, and club soda. I decided to spiffy the traditional up a bit and created these raspberry coconut mojitos! All I changed is that I added some fresh raspberries to the mix, and used coconut rum instead of regular white rum. I also used lime sparkling water in lieu of club soda (mostly cause that is what I had in the house LOL). You could definitely use coconut sparkling water to emphasize the coconut flavors in here!
How do I make raspberry coconut mojitos at home?
You will love how easy these mojitos are to make!
- Combine sugar and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker and muddle together. Crushing up the mint with the sugar helps release the natural oils and minty flavor!
- Add in the raspberries and muddle a bit more to mash them up.
- Pour in fresh lime juice and coconut rum to the shaker. Add a few ice cubes and shake it all up!
- To serve, add some fresh ice to a glass and strain in the mojito mix. Top off with lime sparkling water, and garnish with fresh lime slices and raspberries!
Wednesday Berry Week Recipes
- Blackberry Bourbon Smash by The Spiffy Cookie
- Blueberry Upside Down Cake by Blogghetti
- Raspberry Coconut Mojitos by The Baking Fairy
- Strawberry Crumb Bars by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Strawberry Rhubarb BBQ Sauce by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Triple Summer Berry Fluff by Daily Dish Recipes
You guys really need to give these raspberry coconut mojitos a try! They are absolutely delicious, refreshing, and so simple to make. Your friends will be so impressed by your homemade cocktails!
Be sure to check out my recipe from earlier this #BerryWeek: Vegan Strawberry Pistachio Crisp
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- handful of fresh mint leaves (1-2 tablespoon)
- 4-5 fresh raspberries
- juice of 1 lime (about ¾ oz)
- 2 oz coconut rum
- 1 can lime flavored sparkling water
- to serve: lime slices and additional raspberries
- First, combine the sugar and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker. Muddle them together to crush up the mint.
- Add in the fresh raspberries, and crush them as well. Pour in the lime juice and coconut rum, and add some ice cubes to the cocktail shaker. Shake it up!
- To serve, add some fresh ice cubes to a glass. Strain in the mojito mixture, and top off with the sparkling water. Garnish with lime slices and more raspberries!