This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #ReddiForFall #CollectiveBias
Welcome Fall with this simple recipe for Chocolate-Covered Pumpkin Roll Pops! A store-bought pumpkin roll cake is transformed with a little chocolate, sprinkles, and some popsicle sticks.
Happy Monday, friends! I am so excited to be sharing a super fun project with y'all today with Reddi-wip® and The Bakery at Walmart Pumpkin Cake Roll with Cream Cheese Filling. These Chocolate-Covered Pumpkin Roll Pops are the cutest, easiest treat you'll make all fall! All you have to do is slice your pumpkin roll, set it on a stick, decorate with chocolate and sprinkles, and top with Reddi-wip. So simple and seriously adorable!
Fall really is the best time of the year, but sometimes we're so busy that it's hard to slow down and enjoy our time with friends and family! These Pumpkin Roll Pops are simple and quick to make by yourself, or you can involve the kids and turn it into a family activity. These would be such a fun make-your-own dessert to break out on Thanksgiving! P.S. If you hover over the the image above, you can actually be taken directly to the Walmart Grocery website to buy some of these items!
All you need is 5 simple ingredients and 3 steps! Just run to Walmart and buy a Pumpkin Roll from the bakery, a can of Reddi-Wip, some chocolate chips, a little heavy cream, and sprinkles. You could also buy different toppings like toffee bits, coconut flakes, or pumpkin seeds.
To assemble, simply slice your Pumpkin Roll into thick slices and pierce each with a colorful straw or popsicle stick. Place these in the freezer for a bit so they can solidify! Meanwhile, melt down some chocolate chips with a little heavy cream to make the chocolate perfectly smooth and easy to dip. Then, just decorate! Dip or drizzle your pumpkin roll pops as desired, top with some sprinkles, and you're done! Just break out the Reddi-Wip when you're ready to serve for the perfect finishing touch.
For more fun Fall inspiration, check out these great ideas from Reddi-Wip!
Looking for more pumpkin recipes? You can check out my Pumpkin Banana Bread, Two-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies, Pumpkin Bread Pudding, and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Happy baking!
- 1 The Bakery At Walmart Pumpkin Cake Roll with Cream Cheese Filling
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- sprinkles, as desired
- Reddi-wip, for topping
- First, slice your Pumpkin Roll in 1-inch thick slices. You should be able to get about 8.
- Carefully insert a straw or popsicle stick into the bottom of each slice, and place on a wax-paper lined cookie sheet. Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to assemble, combine the dark chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20 second increments, stirring between each, until chocolate is smooth and creamy.
- Grab your pumpkin roll pops from the freezer, and dip each as desired in the chocolate. If you want, place some chocolate in a zip-top baggie, cut the corner, and use it to drizzle lines on your pops as well.
- Decorate your pumpkin roll pops with the sprinkles, then place back in the freezer until the chocolate is solid.
- Serve with Reddi-wip!
This is timely and perfect for this halloween season. I am so excited to make one later today and if successful give this away this halloween. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
Thank you so much for your comment, Sheila! These are delicious and seriously so easy to make. I hope you enjoy!