Fulfill those fall dessert cravings with these easy and delicious Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies! They are soft, perfectly spiced, and packed with gooey chocolate chips.
Hellooo my dear friends, and happy Friday! And so it begins... time to start sharing fall recipes! I have so many delicious things planned for you this season. To start the festivities, I have these scrumptious Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies! Just like your favorite soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies, but with the addition of pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice for a fall twist. These are SO good! I took them to work and they got thumbs up all around! 🙂
So, I don't know how many of y'all are over on Instagram, but I am and I LOVE it! I have been working hard to get to the big goal of 10k followers over there... this would give me some extra features as a creator that would make sharing recipes even easier! If you want to hop over there and check it out, I would be super grateful 🙂 I am also planning some giveaways soon, so don't miss out on that!
Alright, now back to these vegan pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They are super easy to make, one bowl, and so tasty! You don't need any special ingredients in this case - just vegan butter! The rest of the lineup is super basic - flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips, and of course PUMPKIN puree and pumpkin spice! This recipe is actually a variation on my classic chocolate chip cookies, so if you're a fan of those, you need to give the pumpkin version a try! The only difference really is that these are super soft - they don't quite get those crispy edges like the classics. Still very tasty though, in my opinion!
Looking for more pumpkin treats?
- Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Layer Cake
- Vegan Pumpkin Muffins with Brown Sugar Streusel
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- ⅓ cup vegan butter, softened (not melted)
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, beat together the vegan butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and vanilla, and beat until combined.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin spice until the cookie dough comes together. Finally, mix in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 30-60 minutes until solid.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350F and line 2 baking sheets with silicone liners or parchment paper. Scoop out cookies, and bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown and delicious!