This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
These Vegan Raspberry Dark Chocolate Energy Bites are packed with healthy, nutritious ingredients, but taste totally decadent!
Happy Wednesday, buddies!! We are officially halfway through #SpringSweetsWeek, can you believe it?! The time has totally been flying by. For a quick recap, on Monday I shared this Vanilla Bean Dutch Baby with Swiss Diamond. Tuesday was these delish Oatmeal Cookie Sweet Rolls with Nancy's Yogurt. Today's treat is these Vegan Dark Chocolate Raspberry Energy Bites, made with Barlean's Flax-Chia-Coconut Energy Blend! These totally taste like decadent dessert but... they're actually chock-full of healthy stuff. You'll be amazed at how yummy they are!
This week is definitely full of decadent treats, so I thought it would be nice to take a ~break~ and share something that tastes like an indulgence while being pretty good for you! These raspberry dark chocolate energy bites are made with dehydrated raspberries and dark chocolate, of course, along with oats, peanut butter, agave, and the nutritional powerhouse of Barlean's flax-chia-coconut-ginseng mix. They are super simple to make and taste so delicious!
Don't forget to enter the BIG #SpringSweetsWeek GIVEAWAY that ends this weekend! You could win awesome prizes from all of our sponsors! Be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post to enter through the Rafflecopter app. Check out all of the delicious creations my blogger friends whipped up today!
Wednesday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Buttermilk Carrot Cake by The Crumby Kitchen
- Carrot Cake Baked Donuts with Cream Cheese Glaze by House of Nash Eats
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars by The Speckled Palate
- Coconut Cream Sweet Rolls by Cooking With Carlee
- Crêpes with Orange Caramel and Mascarpone by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Easter White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies by A Savory Feast
- Easy Pina Colada yogurt parfaits by Creative Southern Home
- Lemon Frozen Yogurt with Cake Mix Crust by Our Good Life
- Key Lime Tart by Sweet Beginnings
- Krispy Peeps Treats by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lavender Blueberry Cheesecake Bars by The Gingered Whisk
- Lemon Blueberry Baked Donuts by Palatable Pastime
- Lemon Blueberry Scones by Blogghetti
- Lemon Shortbread Bars by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Lemon Totos by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Marshmallow Chick Cupcake by Simply Inspired Meals
- Peeps Snack Mix by Home Sweet Homestead
- Rainbow Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Spring Bling Meyer Lemon Almond Cake by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Spring Sugar Cookie Bars by Cookaholic Wife
- Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies by The Tip Garden
- Tres Leches Cake by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Vegan Raspberry Dark Chocolate Energy Bites by The Baking Fairy
- Welcome Spring Gravity Drip Cake by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
Tips for success:
- If you don't like (or don't have) peanut butter, feel free to use any other nut butter instead!
- Don't care for agave syrup? Use honey in its place.
- Feel free to mix and match chocolates and dehydrated fruits and make these energy bites your own! A blueberry-white chocolate combo would be SO dreamy. Or strawberries instead of raspberries!
Check out all my #SpringSweetsWeek recipes:
- Monday: Vanilla Bean Dutch Baby with Strawberry-Hibiscus Syrup (Swiss Diamond)
- Tuesday: Vegan Oatmeal Cookie Sweet Rolls with Oatmilk Frosting (Nancy's Yogurt)
- Wednesday: Vegan Raspberry Dark Chocolate Energy Bites (Barlean's)
- Thursday: Vegan Banana Split Cake (Dixie Crystals)
- Friday: Vegan Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes (Adams Extracts and Sprinkle Pop)
- Saturday: Vegan Blood Orange & Dark Chocolate Loaf Cake (Melissa's Produce)
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter (natural is ok)
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup quick-cooking oats
- ¼ cup Barlean's Flax-Chia-Coconut Energy Mix
- ¼ cup dehydrated raspberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- *for decorating*
- ¼ cup dehydrated raspberries, pulsed into a fine powder
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- In a nonstick pot, combine the agave, peanut butter, and coconut oil. Heat over medium, stirring occasionally, until mixture is melted and smooth.
- Remove pot from heat, and add in the old fashioned oats, quick-cooking oats, and Barlean's Energy mix.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature, then stir in the chocolate chips and dehydrated raspberries.
- Scoop out the mixture in tablespoon-sized portions, and roll into balls.
- If you want to further decorate them, pulse ¼ cup of raspberries in a food processor until they are fine powder, and roll the energy bites in this. Melt some additional dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, and drizzle on top for an extra yummy touch. Enjoy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Eight (8) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.
Lisa Kerhin says
I love these, Valentina! I am a dark chocolate fan to the max....can't wait to try these.
I know these will be SO good! raspberry and chocolate together is amazing. I love the Barlean's energy blend too.
Simply Inspired Meals says
I wanted to come up with a similar idea using the energy blend, I'm definitely giving yours a try. They are beautiful, at first glance I thought they were chocolate covered strawberries.
Jaida ~ Sweet Beginnings says
Dark chocolate and raspberry is my fav! These are so beautiful and no-doubt delicious!
Jenna Owens says
These are so gorgeous, but you make it sound easy to make. I think they would be a great snack to have in the house. I'm going to be trying them ASAP!
Delicious AND healthy? I'm so on bored with these!
Wendy Klik says
I thought I couldn't love that Barlean's energy mix any more than I do and then......chocolate!! That's what I'm talking about!
I love the color of these! Such a fun flavor combination too.
Jan Thomas says
I'll be keeping this recipe! PErfect healthy snack bite!
What pretty little energy bites! I haven't made energy bites in a while and we are big fans, so I need to make these ASAP!
These are as cute as can be! I still can't believe you are doing this and planning a wedding at the same time!
Two of my favorite flavors in one? LOVE! And it's an added bonus that they're healthy and provide an energy boost for those sluggish afternoons at work.
Energy bites are one of my favorite snacks! I love this raspberry/dark chocolate combo, I must try it.