Messaging below is intended for ages 21+ and is intended to be enjoyed responsibly, in moderation. This collaboration has been compensated by JoyJolt. All opinions are mine alone. #ad #JoyJolt #DrinkForJoy
This Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail is fun, a little spooky, and so delicious! This drink combines dark cherry syrup & cherry kombucha with fresh lime juice and bourbon for an easy and tasty beverage.
Hello my beautiful friends and happy Thursday! Today’s offering for #SpookyOctober is a cocktail and I am so excited to share. I have paired up with JoyJolt to show off their gorgeous Black Swan line of glasses with this fun Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail – a cherry lime kombucha sour! This drink is so easy to make, and I just love the bright red hue. The flavors are perfect even for summer, but pour this cocktail into a black-hued martini glass and all the sudden it’s Halloween glam. Gotta love a versatile queen like this one 😉
I have to gush about these beautiful Black Swan martini glasses for a second because like… can you even deal?! These are so stunning! The inky black detailing is sophisticated and perfect for a fancy house party, a Halloween dinner, an elegant New Year’s soiree…. or any other occasion where you want something a little more special. The full line includes champagne glasses, highball, stemmed and stemless wine glasses. You may actually remember their white wine glasses from these fun berry popsicle cocktails I made last summer! If you’ve been wanting to buy yourself some beautiful Joy Jolt glassware, check out their Halloween sale for some great deals 🙂 JoyJolt is also generously offering 25% off for my readers with the code BAKINGFAIRY25! This cannot be applied to the items already on sale for Halloween, but anything else is fair game! Some of my favorite items include the Stella highball glasses and the small Declan double-wall mugs (perfect for espresso).
What do I need to make this Vampire’s Kiss cocktail?
The lineup is pretty simple, friends! You just need 5 simple ingredients to whip up this drink.
- Dark cherries canned in heavy syrup – we will use the cherry syrup to sweeten our drink (and add that spooky red hue) + the cherries are great for garnish!
- Freshly squeezed lime juice – the lime cuts through the sweetness of the cherries and adds a nice little sour kick to our drink.
- Cherry kombucha – cherry flavored kombucha adds some carbonation + extra tartness and cherry flavor to our cocktails! Even if you are not usually a fan of kombucha, don’t write it off… it is delicious in here!
- Bourbon – this is optional and you can leave it out for a “virgin” drink, but it ties everything together in this vampire’s kiss cocktail!
How do I make a Vampire’s Kiss cocktail?
Seriously it could not be any easier to whip these up!
- Combine the bourbon, cherry syrup, and lime juice in a shaker with some ice. Shake well until the mixture is chilled.
- Strain the mixture into your desired glass, top with cherry kombucha, and garnish with the cherries. That’s it!
Do note that you should never shake a carbonated drink in a cocktail shaker! If you opt for the alcohol free version, just combine the cherry syrup and lime juice, and then top your drink off with the kombucha and/or sparkling water 🙂 No shaking needed!
I hope you guys will give this fun Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail a try! It is so simple and perfect for a Halloween get-together 🙂 Don’t forget to check out JoyJolt’s gorgeous glassware and take advantage of the 25% off code! It is BAKINGFAIRY25. Happy shopping and happy haunting!
Looking for more tasty drinks?
- Vanishing Candy Corn Cocktails
- Purple Basil Gin Fizz
- Hard Cider Iced Tea
- Vanilla & Spice Hot Mulled Wine
- **You will need one can of cherries in syrup for this recipe**
- *for one drink*
- 1 tbsp cherry syrup (from canned dark cherries in heavy syrup)
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz bourbon
- 3 oz cherry kombucha
- cherries, for garnish
- To make one drink, combine the cherry syrup, lime juice, and bourbon in a cocktail shaker with some ice. Shake until thoroughly chilled.
- Strain the mixture into your desired glass, and top with the cherry kombucha. Garnish with cherries and serve!
*Disclosure: I am part of the Amazon Associates Program, and there may be affiliate links on this page. If you buy anything through my website, I will receive a small percentage of the profit at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog!*