This easy Vegan Mango Raspberry Crumble is the simplest dessert you'll make all summer! Fresh fruit is tossed with sugar and topped with a delicious, golden brown oatmeal topping.
Hi friends and happy Tuesday! I have to confess that baking this summer has been such a chore, and I've been trying to focus on recipes that deliver maximum deliciousness with the least work possible! After my no-bake ice cream pie and my easy banana snack cake, I have another easy treat to add to your repertoire... Vegan Mango Raspberry Crumble! This treat combines fresh chopped mangos and raspberries with some sugar and lime juice, and tops them with a mixture of oats, brown sugar, coconut oil, and coconut flakes that gets all toasty and caramelized in the oven. It's so simple, and tastes like actual perfection with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top! Don't tell anyone, but I've been eating a bowl like... every single night. Ooop.
So you'd never be able to tell based on the recipes on this blog, but I actually LOVE mangos! They are just not a super common fruit to bake with, so I usually just eat them as-is. Last week, I noticed I had 2 huge mangos on the counter that were perfectly ripe and had to be used asap, and I thought... why not bake with them? If you can make a crumble with peaches or other stone fruit, surely mangos will behave the same way. And I am happy to announce I was right! This mango raspberry crumble combines the honey sweetness of mangos with zesty raspberries, and they just happen to be a heavenly match.
This vegan mango raspberry crumble seriously couldn't be easier to make, and the best part is that it's super easy to customize too! You can easily swap the raspberries for a different berry like cherries or strawberries. Or even go all-mango and heavier on the coconut for a tropical twist! It really is super simple to make, and tastes so comforting. My go-to has been to enjoy it with some vegan Coco-Whip on top!
Looking for more crumbles, cobblers, and crisps?
- Vegan Strawberry Peach Cobbler
- Browned Butter Triple Berry Crisp
- Easy Peach Crisp by Joyous Apron
- Blueberry Cobbler by Family Around The Table
- Skinny Apple Crisp by The Saucy Fig
- Rhubarb Crumble by Confessions of a Baking Queen
- *for the crumble*
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- pinch of salt
- *for the filling*
- 2 large mangos, cubed (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups raspberries
- juice of 1 lime (about ¼ cup)
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 375F and prepare a 9" deep pie dish or 8x8 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, make the crumble topping. Combine the melted coconut oil with the brown sugar, flour, oatmeal, shredded coconut, and pinch of salt. Mix until a crumbly mixture comes together.
- In the baking dish, combine the mango pieces, raspberries, lime juice, brown sugar, and flour. Mix to combine.
- Top with the crumble mixture, and bake in preheated oven for 45-55 minutes. The filling should be bubbling, and crumble topping will be golden brown.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy! I recommend whipped cream or vanilla ice cream 🙂